Article no.: HUS Phenol, molten
Phenol is largely produced by the oxidation of benzene. It is a “Class 6.1” chemical as determined by the National Regulatory Commission CFR guidelines, meaning that it is a poison and is highly corrosive. Phenol requires very specific storage and handling procedures to insure safety of people where accidental contact could be made.
Examples of applications
- Production of phenolic resins
- Production of bisphenol-A (BPA)
- Production of caprolactam
- Production of alkyl phenols
- Production of adipic acid
- Bulk in ocean vessels and barges
- Bulk in rail tank cars
- Bulk in road tank trucks
- Bulk in isotank containers
Other packaging solutions possible by agreement.