HELM U.S., established in 1969 by family-owned HELM AG (est. 1900) in Hamburg, Germany, distributes an array of chemical raw materials and ingredients to multiple industries (e.g. chemical, pharma) throughout the Americas. HELM Group operates world-wide with sales offices and subsidiaries in more than 30 countries. Certified as per ISO 9001, it is our mission to provide our clients with quality products, competitive pricing and excellent customer service.
We are looking for a:
Product Manager Chemicals
- Manage purchasing and distribution of product(s) within set Department in Helm U.S.
- Create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers
- Keep detailed records on procurement activity, product(s) quantity, specifications etc.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Calculate and set sales prices
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Control inventory levels and ensure availability of product(s) during emergencies
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 4-year college degree or the equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as materials or product manager
- Solid judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of supply chain and inventory management systems
- Understanding of forecasting and budgeting
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
HELM U.S. offers the following to its employees:
- Medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan including company matching program
- 18 vacations days to start
Please email recruitinghelmus.com.
Include most current CV or resume and position applying for.