HELM U.S., established in 1969 by family-owned HELM AG (est. 1900) in Hamburg, Germany, distributes an array of chemical raw materials and ingredients to multiple industries (e.g. chemical, pharma) throughout the Americas. HELM Group operates world-wide with sales offices and subsidiaries in more than 30 countries. Certified as per ISO 9001, it is our mission to provide our clients with quality products, competitive pricing and excellent customer service.
We are looking for a:
|Entry Position:||Students and Graduates|
The International Trainee program was developed to train young, motivated and self-driven individuals to learn about all areas of work in a multinational marketing and sales organization. You will experience first-hand what it is like to maintain, grow and drive a global business involving various international contacts, interacting with many different cultures and business behaviors. Grow into a world of daily empowered decision making and participate in global teams to work on projects and business models.
The beginning of your traineeship will focus more on shadowing, learning, and Supply Chain/Logistics. As you progress, responsibility will shift more towards actively executing processes, tasks, and taking over Product Management responsibilities.
This position will also entail living abroad and training at our Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany for 6 months. Here you will get hands-on experience in two global Helm departments, while going through more training courses with your ‘trainee class’ from around the world.
Detailed duties and responsibilities:
- Learn about the Helm global organization and various functions throughout the company
- Participate in cross-functional projects to develop your communication & project skills
- Shadow various departments to understand the roles of the Department Manager, Product Manager, and Supply Chain Coordinator as well as gain an understanding of different products marketed by HELM
- Understand the processes and functions the Accounting, HR, and Quality Management
- Support departments in their everyday efforts while gaining experience in supply chain, logistics, product management, reconciliations, contract negotiation, and more
- 4-year college degree or the equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good time management, prioritizing, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or within group setting
- Ability to give and accept criticism and feedback
- Ability to work abroad for 6 months
HELM U.S. offers the following to its employees:
- Medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan including company matching program
- 18 vacations days to start
Please email email@example.com.
Include most current CV or resume and position applying for.