HELM U.S., established in 1969 by family-owned HELM AG (est. 1900) in Hamburg, Germany, distributes an array of chemical raw materials and ingredients to multiple industries (e.g. chemical, pharma) throughout the Americas. HELM Group operates world-wide with sales offices and subsidiaries in more than 30 countries. Certified as per ISO 9001, it is our mission to provide our clients with quality products, competitive pricing and excellent customer service.
We are looking for a:
- Shadow peers to understand the roles of Department Manager, Product Manager, and Supply Chain Coordinator as well as gain an understanding of different products marketed by HELM
- Support departments in their everyday efforts while gaining experience in supply chain, logistics, product management, reconciliations, contract negotiation, and more
- Understand the processes of and functions in Accounting, HR, and Quality Management
- Participate in cross-functional projects to develop communication & project skills
- 4-year college degree or the equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good time management, prioritizing, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or within group setting
- Ability to give and accept criticism and feedback
- Ability to work abroad for 6 months
HELM U.S. offers the following to its employees:
- Medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan including company matching program
- 18 vacations days to start
Please email recruitinghelmus.com.
Include most current CV or resume and position applying for.