HELM U.S., established in 1969 by family-owned HELM AG (est. 1900) in Hamburg, Germany, distributes an array of chemical raw materials and ingredients to multiple industries (e.g. chemical, pharma) throughout the Americas. HELM Group operates world-wide with sales offices and subsidiaries in more than 30 countries. Certified as per ISO 9001, it is our mission to provide our clients with quality products, competitive pricing and excellent customer service.
We are looking for a:
Supply Chain Accounts Receivable
- Create and process supplier purchase invoices in ERP system for defined chemical orders
- Create and process customer sales invoices in ERP system for defined chemical orders
- Create and process logistic invoices, including prepayments in ERP system for defined transportation orders, terminal(s) and/or accessorial expenses
- Ensure all invoices received and issued are within defined parameters
- Monitor aged accounts; research paid, and unpaid invoices as needed
- Ensure all planned and unplanned expenses are captured
- Assist with indent commission
- Assist with additional projects as needed
- 3-5 years of equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge on ERP systems, preferably Navision
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently or within group setting
HELM U.S. offers the following to its employees:
- Medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan including company matching program
- 18 vacations days to start
Please email recruitinghelmus.com.
Include most current CV or resume and position applying for.