HELM is engaged in six methanol production facilities in Trinidad and Tobago, as well as in Oman.
In the US, HELM has a participation in a further Methanol plant that will come on-stream in 2018.
HELM has additional holdings in production facilities for acetic acid and vinyl acetate monomer in Saudi Arabia, and for liquid fertilizer, melamine and ammonia in Trinidad and Tobago.
In the biotech sector HELM participates in three companies in Germany and is also engaged in developing transdermal active ingredient patches in Argentina. Through its participation in a Swiss company HELM has access to the demanding market for chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) treatment.
HELM holds numerous investments in production companies in order to strengthen the marketing activities:
- Natgasoline LLC, America
- Methanol Holdings (Trinidad) Ltd., Trinidad & Tobago
- Oman Methanol Company LLC, Oman
- International Acetyl Company Ltd., Saudi-Arabia
- International Vinyl Acetate Company Ltd., Saudi-Arabia
- Richter-Helm BioLogics, Germany
Furthermore HELM participates in the following development companies:
- Phargentis, Switzerland
- Amarin Technologies S. A., Argentina